WELCOME TO DREAM ONE WORLD!
HISTORY AND MISSION: Founder Kathy Ozzard Chism started our work in 2004 as a trust fund for hurricane disaster relief on Grand Bahama Island in the Bahamas. After a year working with Virge Cafferata and other volunteers there, she formed our nonprofit to help wherever we could throughout the world.
Kathy directed Dream One World for many years and retired in January of 2016, giving complete control for its new direction to current director Stacey Sophia Robyn.
Using our “PAY IT FORWARD” concept, those we help bring us others to assist. Since becoming a 501(c)(3) nonprofit in January of 2005, DREAM ONE WORLD has therefore gone all over the map - literally!
- Adult Health Care and Assistance – Florida, Colorado, California, Illinois
- Aiding Animal Rescue – California, The Bahamas
- Arson Rebuilding – The Bahamas
- Assisting Children with Batten Disease - Florida
- Assisting Children with Facial Cancer - Peru
- Assisting Children with Larsen's Syndrome - California, The Philippines
- Blanket Project to Help Prevent Death and Illness from Freezing - Peru
- Building a School for Orphans from AIDS and Children of Prisoners - Uganda
- Dental Work for Ex-Heroin Addicts - California
- Earthquake and Tsunami Relief - Thailand, Japan
- Hurricane Relief - The Bahamas, Louisiana, Mississippi
- Rejuvenating Cities - California
- Reuniting a Birth Mother/Daughter - California and Texas
- Vehicle Repairs - California, Massachusetts
As of December 2015, DREAM ONE WORLD entered a transitional phase, and is not involved in any projects at this time. Many thanks to all who dreamed along with us for eleven beautiful years. More good will come, so please stay tuned! :)